My 4200 Grafts FUE Experience with Dr. Cinik

First, I have sent my pictures to Dr. Cinik. He...

First, I have sent my pictures to Dr. Cinik. He examined and suggested to implant 4200 grefts. At the day of the operation, they first took my blood for the tests and prp. During the operation, I felt first 5-10 minutes a bit pain, but afterwards it was OK. There were translators at different languages. After the operation, they bring me to my hotel. The day after, I come back to hospital for the controls and final checks.

Dr. Cinik suggested me to implant in classical oval shape. But I insisted more pointed one, as you see in the pictures. It corresponds to evaluation of my hair fall, and I hope to look 10 years younger and more natural.

Turkey is very good in medical treatments, and in hair transplantation Istanbul is the number 1 place in the world. Of course, you have to find the best clinic, since there is a huge competition. At several sites, I come up with Dr. Cinik's treatments, and I have met people who already operated by him. The results convinced me to proceed with him, and I think the experience I had and the results I have seen so far confirms my decision.

After 1 week

Hi All,

I attach my photos after 1 week. I still have some scabs and I hope they go away quickly. What are your experiences and tips? How long until it's completely gone?
Dr. Cinik

Excellent treatment. Very accountable person.