4000 Grafts 8 October Dr. Cinik - Istanbul, TR

My name is mahmod 30 years, I suffered from...

my name is mahmod 30 years, I suffered from baldness since i was 20 years old and I was intending to go through a hair transplant surgery using the FUE technique.. what encouraged me to undergo the surgery at this time precisely is the stunning surgery result obtained by my friend that was done for him by dr. cinik.

I traveled to Turkey in the seventh of October 2016,dr.cinik agent waited for me at the airport and transferred me to the hotel, in the second-day the agent transferred me to the clinic, before surgery dr cinik explained for me all the procedures and he was so friendly, i was pleased with him and his staff.

during the surgery i didn't feel pain, i was so relaxed,when dr cinik finished the surgery for me he gave me the medicines and his agent returned me back to the hotel and after two days they brought me to the clinic and washed my hair.

and now after 2 weeks i am satisfied with the results, i look younger now and i feel more confident , and healing is very quick in my beard and in my chest.

due to results obtained by me and my friend i would highly recommend dr.cinik for any body who is will to undergo hair transplant surgery.

4000 Grafts 8 October Dr. Cinik - Istanbul, TR

Hi All
I am 30 years, I suffered from baldness since i was 20 years old and I was intending to go through a hair transplant surgery using the FUE technique.. what encouraged me to undergo the surgery at this time precisely is the stunning surgery result obtained by my friend that was done for him by dr. cinik.

Like 2