39 Years Old - Male - 3-4a bald, Maral Clinic - Istanbul, TR

I am born Indian, live in Vienna , Austria , going...

I am born Indian, live in Vienna , Austria , going through hairloss since 10 years. I planned to HT in India but later decided to go Maral clinic.
Finally the day has arrived. Due to terrorists attack, I shifted the trip twice this year, now arrived IST, Turkey on October 28,2016.
Everything was calm and peaceful when I arrived. I was picked up the driver at 18:00 hrs , waiting for me before I arrived. Met another guy from UK, Rashid who was with me all time during my stay , such a nice , excitng guy.
we were in Hotel Laventel, I was told that next day will be the operation day, called me to be ready at 2PM on 29 October.
The team of professionals are super good and they have good planning.
Dr.Maral was not in clinic, so the driver (Saim) translated to the doctor to discuss about my hair loss pattern and drew the hairline.
I was told I am in 3-4a bald pattern, i may not require too many crafts, I was insisting to cover my top crown area where so much sclap is visble.
They started around 4:30 and ended successfully at 10PM , in between 20 minutes break for dinner . They offered me a kebab which was good!!!!
The process in 3 phases.

1. local anesticia on the back of the head, was painfull but tolerable whuch lasted 5 minutes.
Then extraction started, I was glad that they extracted 3400 grafts. extraction process lasted 90 minutes.

2. FUE micro lining to design graft plantation done by the doctor. This took 45 minutes.

3. This is the last step where they insert the hair folicles to the fue holes, took nearly 3 hours. it was hard to stay in the operation table in such a position, had lot of pain in neck due that.

Finally it got over by 10 PM, everyone including me were really tired. back of the head was bandaged.

They did an excellent job and when I finally looked in the mirror to see the work, I was really happy with my decision to do my HT in Maral clinic.

Take care.
Sundy

BEFORE OPERATION

BEFORE OPERATION

1st Week

First wash

after 4 days , I had first wash, with lotion gently tabbed by fingers on transplanted area and shampoo all over the head. feel itchy but it is OK and tolerable. planned to resume to work from Monday.

Day 14- started loose implanted hair

Day 14- started loose implanted hair..

Week 4- 1 month update

almost all transplanted hair fell off, now it is waiting game :)

Week 5 updates

Hair covered well at donor area. But transplanted hair in dormant mode. Wait continues...
Turkey Plastic Surgeon