34 Years Old Turkish Male - Istanbul, TR

I started losing my hair during my early 20s and...

I started losing my hair during my early 20s and no matter what I use (anti-hair loss shampoos, meds, oils etc.) I was still losing my hair slowly. Now I'm about to hit 34 and I finally decided to get hair transplant. After lots of research I decided at Maral Klinik even though their price was a little steep to other alternatives. They seemed professional, reviews were good and I couldn't risk it by selecting a cheaper option. They were able to extract and plant 4000 grafts which were enough to cover most of my type 5 baldness though it seems I'll probably need a second session a year later. Operation took like 7 hours. Except two different local anesthesia parts I mostly didn't feel a thing. Though I was lying during most the operation I must say it's not that comfortable to lie motionless. Still, better than sitting for 7 hours. Two weeks after the procedure my hair looked great. After a month or so most of the implanted hair were gone. It's been three months now and I'm still waiting for them to appear again. As Mr. Maral said, I should wait at least a few months more for that. I'm going to update my photos as I see progress.

7th month update

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Tu─črul Maral and his team were friendly and supportive.