30 Year Old Dr Maral HT 3rd HT - Istanbul, TR

This will be my 3rd HT and I chose Dr Maral. I've...

This will be my 3rd HT and I chose Dr Maral.
I've had previous HT one in the US and one in Pakistan (which i now regret)
1500 and 2400(???) Respectively with a huge scar ear to ear hoping for Dr Maral to cut and resuture.
My date with him is coming up soon, i was really hesitant to go to turkey in light of whats happening there but decided to go anyway. I will be posting headshot soon.

Pre-op pics of previous HT of 3900 grafts(???) in total

Dr maral said he could get 2500-3500 grafts and if possible even 4000 grafts!

My biggest concern is concealing the HT scar via resuturing as dr maral said if my "skin is tight than nothing can be done" how would you know of your skin is tight and how does one help in getting laxticity or loseness in the skin ? Iam very self conscious about my scar and would do anything to conceal it. He also mentioned that he SMP is possible to conceal the scar as well. Ideally i would like the combonation of the two resuturing and SMP. My plan is to get my 3rd HT with Dr maral and after a year do SMP on the whole scalp in combination with FUE.
I will be flying to turkey 21st of july.
Wish me luck
Anyone know a great Doctor for SMP let me know.

Can anyone estimate the grafts on my head supposedly its 3900 grafts??? But cannot verify?

D-Day feeling anxious

Getting ready for my surgery today. Had a delicious breakfast with a few great guys who had the procedure done and have been interrogating them all morning. I feel better asking them of their first hand experience with Dr Maral puts me more at ease knowing what i will be going thorough. Wish me luck!

3400 grafts, still awaiting for scar revision on monday

Just got done at 11pm.
All the staff who looked at my results including the head surgeon who by the way is very attractive and beautiful ???? were very happy to see great results. She had a smile on her face and congradulated me!!!
I have to go on monday to see if i am eligible to get a scar revision. This is one of the reason why i came is to get rid of the scar as well.

3400 grafts, still awaiting for scar revision on monday

Just got done at 11pm.

Post op 1st day- Bandage removal donor area revealed

Post op Day 5 Donor + receipent areas

Took my first head shower today.
I did lose a graft. i kno it was no fault of my own i just dabbed the hair with the shampoo from the clinic. I met dr maral in person. I am bumbed because Dr Maral did not recommend surgery as he said skin on the sides is too tight (just as i suspected)