24 Years Old. Turkey, TR

Hi guys, I'm pretty sure this post of mine will...

Hi guys, I'm pretty sure this post of mine will go a long way to help my fellow brothers of african origin. I am a 24 year old guy of African Origin (West Africa,Ghana). I started losing my hair (receding hairline ) about 5 years ago. I did a lot of research and finally decided to go for my procedure at the maral klinik ( and I haven't regretted it all -;) ).
Apparently, I chose maral klinik because of the amazing reviews and results I saw here by some of his patients. Moreover, the price is great!!! (2000euros for the procedure, 3 nights of stay, post-op medication and transportion ) it's awesome!!! Still can't believe someone will do such a quality job at such a relatively low price _ well that's dr.maral for you.

I just arrived from Istanbul this morning; feeling exhausted. I will post a more detailed review after I have had some good rest.

Just wanna remind my fellow brothers of the Black race who are losing their hair that there is light at the end of the tunnel -:)

I'll be back.......

Pre-op pics

Post-op pics courtesy of Dr Maral

2300 grafts

2 weeks after my procedure.

It's almost two weeks since i had my hair transplant. All the crusts are successfully off and I can feel some hair now -:) Although I still feel numb at my recipient area. I haven't really started losing any hair yet. I'm patiently waiting for that ugly phase to pass quickly ; I hope it doesn't last long.
My donor area too is recovering well except that from time to time i feel some pains.

I will update you guys again after a fortnight .
Take care and stay tuned!!

4 weeks Pics

Today is exactly a month since my procedure. You can see that I've lost quite a number of the transplanted hair.
I'm still going through the shockloss stage and i can't wait for it to pass quickly.

I will post more pics in a month's time.
Until then stay blessed!

8 weeks pics

Hi everyone,
Today is exactly 8 wks since I had my procedure and I think i am making some progress.
So what has changed now ?? My hair follicles have almost completely stopped falling off ; I think I'm almost through the shockloss phase. Also, both my donor and recipient areas are becoming very ichy. I can also see some pimples both on the donor and recipient areas; I think that's a good sign.
Feel free to ask me any question at all.
My next update will be exactly 4 wks from today.
Take care everyone and stay blessed!

3 months / 12 weeks

Hello everyone! ! I hope you are all doing well? I've finally hit the 3 months mark and so I'm looking forward to seeing some significant progress from now onwards.
There haven't been any remarkable growth in the past month; Some few follicles popped up while others fell off.
My scalp is still itchy as usual (both donor and recipient areas). I've also got some few pimples popping up every now and then.
As I am now entering into the 4th month i expect to see some significant progress.
You will hear from me again in a month's time. Feel free to ask any question!
Stay blessed!!

4months / 16wks post op

Hello everyone , i hope you are all doing good. Sorry for the delay ; I've been very occupied off late. I managed to take my some off my busy schedule in order to post an update.
I have finally reached the most-awaited 4th month and my pics say it all!! So far i am very pleased with the results. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Until we meet again ciao!!!

4 months/ 16 weeks

4 months/16wks

5 months + 1 week (21 weeks) update

Hello everyone,
it's a great pleasure to update you with my current progress and I am sorry for the delay.
There hasn't been any match difference this month apart from the occasional popping up of new hair follicles both on the donor and recipient areas.
I have also realised that the hair on the recipient area is becoming stronger.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I would try to respond as early as i can.

6months and 2 weeks

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Maral is a very honest and straightforward man. From his explanations one could notice that he knows what he's doing.