24 Year Old with Hair Loss

Dr.Bulent Cihantimur tells it like it is. one...

Dr.Bulent Cihantimur tells it like it is. one month after the procedure, I looked at myself in the mirror and was absolutely excited at the fact that I will have full eyebrows some months from now. For whatever reason, I really felt more complete than I had in years. My self-confidence also started to improve after that. It's been a month since the procedure and I can't wait for next spring to see what it will look like.
During the consultation Dr doesn't use fancy words to sell his procedure. He uses the truth to sell his procedure. When talking with him i got the impression that he is a very sincere Doctor who only wants what is absolutely best for his patients.
He was always asking how I feel and always wanted to make sure that I was comfortable. At one point, I was offered pillows and a blanket. Dr. Bulent's surgical skills in hair transplantation are as big as the Empire State Building. He is an expert in his field. He is a professional at all levels. He has a very friendly manner and makes you feel like you're his only priority during the procedure. He loves what he does and does everything with great passion and is very precise. Those in his care are in the best care possible. If anyone is considering any procedure offered by Dr.Bulent, then please see him for it. I know it will look fantastic and I already feel fantastic. Best decision I've made in many years.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon