FUE Hair Transplant - Istanbul, TR

I had a total of 3300 grafts to hairline and crown...

I had a total of 3300 grafts to hairline and crown. This was performed over one day. I am very happy with the result so far.
Pros: Reasonably priced FUE hair transplant, professional staff and good outcome of transplant thus far. The graft extraction was done by the main surgeon.
Cons: Difficulty sleeping for a few days after the procedure. Some mild headache and scalp numbness (settled after about a week). The re-implantation was done by his assistants rather than himself. The contract was in Turkish, not English.

A word of caution with Dr Ilhan Serdaroglu

Hi, since posting the previous review I noticed that there has been an entry from someone on another forum which talks about his HT with Dr Serdaroglu (3300 grafts and for only $2020) whereas mine was €3000 (just over €1000 difference in price). I emailed him about this and he has not replied. This other guy's HT was only done a couple of weeks before mine. I felt very disappointed to realise that I had paid so much more for effectively the same HT.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

He was very kind, professional and helpful throughout. Knowledgeable and competent. I would recommend.