fue hair transplant at transest

Hallelujah!!! I did it. So happy with the...

Hallelujah!!! I did it. So happy with the results.

Dr Ahmed Altan nice
Surgeons nice
Hotel nice
Transfer driver nice
Turkish pop music nice as they work!
Hair transplant nice!

Wife is very happy. She said I look 10 years younger.

Support this fun filled clinic. 4200 grafts with option to do a second one for more density and lowering the hair line. I couldn't be happier with the results.

And yes the anaesthetic injections do hurt (5/10) but it's all over pretty quickly. Well, well, well worth it.

Tell me what you think.

Transest clinic

Colour picture

Headband

The headband keeps getting stuck to my head as I'm healing. I've taken it off now on the morning of
day 3

Pre-op / Post-op (day 3)

POST-OP TIP: I found that if I wrap my arms up in the covers when I sleep I can't accidentally scratch my head in my sleep. It wakes you up before you scratch.

BEFORE AND AFTER

I actually managed to get some decent sleep on the 4th night. My swollen head is going down now on day 4. The headband gave me a mushroom head for 3 days. Glad it's off now. It dawned on me today that if they did 4200 grafts then that's 8400 holes they had to make getting them out and putting them back. Wow! Plus the 50 injections at the back of my head and 15 or so at the front. That's a lot for the body to go through. I must report that the medicine and recent lack of sleep has given me a bit of belly ache. The travelling and nerves probably contributed too. Oh well, no pain no gain. It's nothing too bad. I'm very happy with results.

Day Six

Most the scabs are off and my head is feeling better for it, less itchy and tight on the scalp. My donor area is still sore but I know I just have to be patient. I know the stomach ache I mentioned was being caused by the antibiotics for sure now but found out it totally goes away with yoghurt! So I bought a pack of those healthy ones with good bacteria in them. Redness of scalp is going down too.

1 week post op

Everything is healing nicely. This is a week I'll never forget. I'm so chuffed I did this. I still can't get over how cheap and easy it was to do. £1500 covered the flight, hotel, visa and surgery. I couldn't be happier with the results. 4200 grafts. Hallelujah!

BEFORE AND AFTER PICS

One week on and the transplanted hairs have grown already. Still doesn't feel like it's my head when I touch it. Everyone is impressed with the job the Transest guys have done. I highly recommend them. To do it in the UK would have cost a small fortune. You're better of paying £160 for a flight to Istanbul. No question.

2 weeks

I'm really pleased that the transplanted hairs are growing because apparently this is a good sign. Now you can take this or leave it, but I prayed to God about my hair transplant and I promised to give God the glory if all went well. I have blessed my new hair in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and it really is flourishing so early. So there you go. You know my winning strategy now.

Seven week update

The donor area is healing very nicely. I hope to get a good shot of it for you soon. My wife is more excited about the whole process than me. She loves the difference already. Seriously if you're thinking about getting it done just do it. 3 minutes of fairly strong pain during the injection stage and a few nights of difficulty sleeping and it's all over. Be a man! (With hair)

Donor area healed

8 weeks

My head has been feeling more itchy this week. And I guess it's because I can also feel some spiky little hairs starting to emerge in between the longer ones that never fell. Donor area needs a light scratch sometimes too. I read that the new hairs usually begin to emerge at month 3. If that true I'm about a month ahead of that. People are now starting to make comments about my hair. It's not yet thickened up but having any kind of hairline changes the shape of ones appearance. It's weird when I touch my head just to feel hair where there hasn't been for about 8 years. I'm already feeling much better about my appearance. I know it's daft but it does make you feel younger too. The photo album is gonna seem like it's gone out of chronological order. I look more like I used to look when the hair started to fall. It's really weird. It's funny to think that people who see me outside must assume I'm losing my hair not realising that it's actually growing back. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord. I forgot to say that around the two week mark when my nerves were presumably connecting beneath the scalp that when I scratched my head in one place I could feel it in another! Proper freaky stuff! The sensation has gone now. Shame I couldn't scratch other body parts by scratching my head. Could have been handy that.

Peter

2 months

Very pleased with the growth. Getting some spots in the recipient area where hairs are trying to push through. The donor area hairs went quite thin after the surgery but they are thickening up now. No scarring too. I don't feel "bald" anymore either.

10 weeks

I've let it grow a little.

11 weeks

“But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him! “Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. BUT THE VERY HAIRS OF YOUR HEAD ARE ALL NUMBERED. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.” (Luke? ?12:5-7? ?NKJV??)
Dr Ahmed Altan

Doctor Ahmed Altan is a lovely man and so skilled. He even gave me a EUR 200 discount because of a muddle up in his diary because of a Turkish holiday. He insisted even though I told him it only cost me £60 to sort out. What an absolutely lovely guy.