Second Time Around FUT FUE - Istanbul, TR

Sooooo Im back writing another review, surely its...

Sooooo Im back writing another review, surely its going to be about this amazing new figure i have, NOOO your girl has messed up again and now need a retouch some fill in and density.

As you will see my my last update on my last treatment i need to change my hair habits, so i tirelessly was looking for a good doctor to treat me, i could not afford london or new york prices and since i have have my FUT the times has moved progressively forward and FUE are much more affordable especially in turkey...

it took no less then one week before booking procedure and home. i am 4 days post op on FUE and will update share images and just thought i would start my new review.

FUE day

So I have decided to get it done again and. This time around no scar, even though the FUT scar is minimal it's till a scar, and it's been more apparent as I have a bald head now lol ... the procedure damn the pain of the aesthetic, I have to say I shed a tear, I am a big baby ! But let's get it done, I found the Language barrier a slight issue and In a country that is not their first language they are matter of fact about the process.

Even with the shaving of the head, the attitude is let's get it done, for the sensitive type maybe the not best, lol

After the procedure went back to the hotel had dinner "watch of for the con in hotel troya" so they have set menu that states 10 Euro for chicken salad fruit soup and drink is extra when the bill came it was 46 so it's 10 each part of the menu and 6 for the drink... mmm but I was so hurt I would have given anything in that moment.

The head was swollen wasn't feeling the greatest and obviously the back of the head where they got the grafts the donor area was sore and leaking blood n puss the night was uncomfortable but I was determined to keep every last of my 1600 grafts so I didn't really get much sleep.

This review might be a little all over the place but if you need specifics just ask because my head is still hurting now .... in the donor area 6 days later

10 days post op

So I'm back home with my bald head and the donor area is not nice its a burning tight scratching feeling, so anyone that has had a FUE we are told to wash the head everyday for the next 10 day i was like i think i will do it every other day, but i get it, as the donor area has gone through trauma and healing its scaring over the wash loosen it up, well thats my experience....

its growing back nicely i have been sparring the whole head with coconut oil and other types of oil it relieves my pain and seems to promote healthy hair growth so far now its all looking a little better. it is still slightly tender to touch but i workable.

the implants are doing its thing unlike last time i have been free so nothing has been on the head to move the graphs and I'm at the stage where they are falling out some hairs are attached and like everyone at this stage i get worried but, have faith this is the natural progression for FUT/FUE I'm obviously a pro now lol a lot of the hairs from the new FUE have remained so i will continue to keep bald until it all catches up and thickens.

until then I'm going to try and beat the face eyebrows on fleek and earrings all the time, wish me luck in this cold though. xx
Mcan

Second time around i knew what i was getting into, DR Yetkin Bayer was straight to the point. he was there to draw where my new graphs would be not there for the removal of donor area or implantation but he made the openings of where the implants would be. not to much conversation overall 7/8