25 years old, FUE, 4600 grafts, Maral clinic - Istanbul

I am 25 year old, facing hair loss from my 18... I...

I am 25 year old, facing hair loss from my 18... I never thought about having hair transplant in my life until one day when my cousin mentioned it to me and after that, I started the research on the Internet. I live in Greece and after lot of research I decided to go to Maral Clinic as it is very close to me (about 1 hour by plane) and the good reviews that I saw by people. I booked for 05/13 and stayed 2 nights, I could stay more but I don't have much free time, because of my job.

Day 1
I landed to the airport 11am and the driver picked me up to the hotel. He told me to stay there because he didn't know the time of the surgery, he told me, maybe afternoon or next morning. So I stayed in a very clean and nice room waiting for the driver. I waited all day but never show up.

Day 2
Next morning I was a little bit nervous and couldn't sleep well, so woke up at 6am. At 9am Mr. Saim (driver) picked me up to the clinic where I met Dr. Maral and we discussed about my hairline and he said that I have good donor area and small head, so he expected about 4000 grafts to be exacted with micro FUE technique and would cover my head and little of my crown. Also, he said that I have 6/7 grade hair loss. He was very friendly and answered all of my questions.
The surgery took about 6-7 hours, they did very good job and managed to transplant 4600 grafts. I was very happy because I didn't expect so much. And I can't thank enough the awesome Marals team. After the surgery the driver took me back to the hotel and early morning I was back to my home.

Today its 5 days after the surgery and my donor area looks much better, so does my transplanted area... I will upload more photos

1 day after op

3 days after op

6 Days after Op

Have passed 6 days and I feel great, today I saw 2-3 hairs falling so I know that this is normal. Everything goes well, I cant wait the results after 4 months. Swelling has gone and my donor erea almost healed... I am so excited, I look 5 Years younger after op.

9 day Post-op

Almost 2 week post op

2 weeks after FUE, my scalp, transplanted area is numbness and my donor area is itchy. After searching on the internet I found out that many people had the same feeling... so its normal.

Before and after 2 weeks

3 week post op

3 weeks have passed. 40% of my transplanted hair has gone

More pre op photos from the clinic

4 weeks post op

Here I am, 4 weeks post op. I had my first hair cut after my hair transplant (4600 grafts), didnt touch the reciepent area. I started using aloe vera gel in reciepent area for the redness of my scalp. I still feel numbness. Many hairs are gone as you can see in the pictures. The donor area is 90% Healed

5 weeks post op

Almost 70% of my transplanted hair is gone and I am bald man again hah... But its ok, I know I have to wait couple of months to start growing. Next update will be after 2 weeks...

7 weeks post op

Here I am 7 weeks post op. Not much sas changed since my last update... I still feel the numbness on my scalp in reciepent area. Next update one month later

The picture is not clear but do you see any difference?

2 months post op - 9 weeks

In my last post I said that, next update would be one month later... but I cant wait so long haha.
Today it is exactly two months post op. Many hairs have started growing I can see that. Thank you guys for your support. Its nice to see that there are people following your "journey"... And sorry for my English!

2,5 months post op - 11 weeks

Here you can see some photos at two and half months. I let my reciepent area grow and cut sides and back. I still have no sensation in some parts of my scalp. Everything is going well. I feel that time is running very slow, because 3-4 a day I look at the mirror and check my new hair, lol.

3 months post op - 13 weeks

Hey guys, here we are... 3 months post op. Nothing special from the last update I think. From now on the good results are coming.

4 months post op

Finally, 4 months after the operation FUE 4600 grafts, NW 6/7. Everything goes well, new hairs keep growing. I had haircut few days ago, sides and back #1, top #5. Some hairs are falling, especially the little ones, i dont know if it is normal...

Im happy with the results so far and I know better results are coming for month 5.

5 months post op

Hallo everyone!

Its my 5 month post operation update. Numbness is still there, hairs keep growing and I started styling them.

I dont know what else to write, if you have any question let me know.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

The Maral Clinic is well organised, professional and friendly people, all of them. Everything was as I expected