Fist Review on Este Palace Clinic - Istanbul, TR

Wanted to show and add my journey to Istanbul to...

Wanted to show and add my journey to Istanbul to Este Palace clinic which i book throw a site called Hairtransplantonistanbul which was weird have a middle guy do the contact info but the guy Richard was great and got back to me after any email I sent him about any info gave me info on clinic doct. Staff and the procedure. Now that's what sold me on this clinic Este Palace is one of the only that offer both micro motor extraction to take out foliculs but most inportant they offer Lateral Slit technique to implant foliculs. In short if not know what that is basically they make a hole with a perfect sized blade in the natural direction your real hair grows out of your scalp this is the only way anyone can control the direction of your new hairs will all be in natural direction or you old hair giving you a natural and safer transplant I suggest reading more it's well worth going just for this. So now on with trip hot to Istanbul got picked up taken to hotel and we had the hole Sunday to check out Istanbul which I recommend it's beautiful SAFE and friendly people don't let internet of war scare you I would go back justvdoe vacation and trust me I was originally going to stay in hotel with my friend thy came with to also to get done at Este Palace.

Link to Este Palace

My before pictures

Day 20

All scabs have fallen off on its own no rubbing needed. Now have started using Haarex shampoo that was given to us to provide a healthy scalp. As they said most of the new hairs have fallen off so now they can start the new life cycle it's gets you little sacred seeming less hairs then when after FUE but they all say it has to fall out first so I guess I'm doing good still

One month post op

Almost 2 months post FUE

So it's almost 2 months after FUE everything looks like it's going as planed or even better as not all my implants hairs seemed not to all fall out as they said they would but some continued to grow. But I would also like to extend my thanks to Estepalace and it's staff as I wanted to stay on their hair pills Seorix which I 100% recommend it's a super pills with all know vitamins know to help hair growth all in one pill they set up payment and shipping for both me and my friend that also got FUE done at Estepalace.

4 month update

So it's been 4 months exactly now and I should be out of the so called 4 month dormant stage and already have new visible hairs
Este Palace