Aestimed Fue Hair Transplant - Istanbul, TR

I highly recommend Aestimed clinic in istanbul...

I highly recommend Aestimed clinic in istanbul turkey for your fue hair transplant .All inclusive price of 1800$ US dollars.I had 3700 grafts transplanted. I flew from California to have this procedure done and I don't regret it at all,well worth the trip.I actually had fut procedure done in Tijuana one year ago and that was a big mistake, 2300 for about 1000 grafts and a nasty scar behind my head.

One week post op

As you can see my hair was still thick, but my crown area was the area that was lacking thickness and density. The scabs have started to fall within the last day .

16 days post op

All scabs are off.I also had my fut scar tattoodo with a well respected artist in my area.

16 days post op

3 week post op

Having minor shedding of implanted follicles.

4 week post op

2 months post op

12 week post op

My hair is coming in nicely ,the crown has also been filling in significantly within the last 2 weeks.

4 month update

I believe I currently have more density than 6 years ago.People ask me if I dye my hair black,lol.
Aestimed Clinic

The doctor and the technician are very experienced ando professional. Aytac Karadut is the medical director and he's very attentive and answers all your questions.