38n Year Old, 4000 Grafts Transplated - Istanbul, TR

Hi,I am Sam from Dublin and I underwent hair...

Hi,I am Sam from Dublin and I underwent hair transplant at Aestimed Clinic in Istanbul on 11-July-2016.The FUE procedure was smooth except that anesthesia that was given in donor area and transplant area which caused pain on surgery day and a day after. Pain killers the next day helped to reduce pain and swelling. I was looking for hair transplant clinics for months. I got in contact with Aytac,the medical director from Aestimed a month before & send my pictures then he gives me the price with as many hair grafts I want to transplant.This price included 2 nights in a 4 stars hotel & pick-up from airport to hotel + blood tests + medicine and shampoo for a month .Surgery was not done by Dr.Suna.She had 2 other doctors assistants to perform all the work. 4000 grafts were transplanted for me in 7-8 hours. Cost 1590 Euros and 380 Euros for 6 months of shampoo/serum.Really happy with the treatment, Aytac and the team was professional. Everything was handled the way it was promised .Now I am waiting for the results in around 12-14 months. Aestimed clinic consists of honest,professional people with excellent skills and a lot of experience. Highly recommend Aestimed Clinic for hair transplant.
Dr. Suna