34 Years Old 3000 Graft FUE - Istanbul, TR

Gonna keep this short since there are tons of...

Gonna keep this short since there are tons of reviews for them. Dr Maral and his staff were awesome. Love them!

I'm at my 6 month mark now. I know it takes 18 for full results but I'm kinda bummed some hairs have not sprouted in my frontal areas. Really scared they at all won't at this point. Looking at old post op photos, they implanted a lot of hairs in my the areas I'm concerned about. Hopefully they sprout soon! Either way I'll take this hairdo over that big bald head again any day. :)

Little update.

Here's a better front view at 6.5 months. Big difference.

Donor area as requested

Here are all the photos I have of the donor areas. Sorry some angles are off because I took them myself. My girlfriend only took 1 or 2 before she got sick of me yapping about it. It's really noticeable, but no surgery is scarless. There are ways to hide this like tattooing dots (there's a more professional name for it) or growing it out. But fully shaving down with no guard is fine with me.

Nearly 7 months post op.

Couple more pics and the shampoo I've been using. I think it's helping a little.

Styling Cream

Used styling cream for the first time in 15 years. It's still a little thin in those problem areas, but 12 months left to go!

7 months

7 months update. (Without the blur filter this time) Not too big of a difference.

7 months close up

Hairline request

Hairline close ups, with flash and without flash.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon