34 Year Old, 4th HT. 1850 Grafts from Head and 500 from Beard Area. Istanbul, TR

Dr. K. and his 3 nurses were amazing. The whole...

Dr. K. and his 3 nurses were amazing. The whole process from the airport, hotel and to the clinic was very pleasant. Dr. K. is very honest and will explain you everything needed to know. Served delicious homemade lunch. Tea and Coffee was offered throughout the day. Extremely nice people. He is available via whatsapp and that's how I always contacted him. So far I like how the grafts were carefully put in place. Attention to detail was amazing. If you want to go to a boutique type clinic where you are the only person who gets all of their undivided attention with great service, Dr. K's clinic is the place to go.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr. K is very knowledgeable and you can tell that he is a student of knowledge and keeps up to date with information. I contacted him via whatsapp and he provided the best information possible. It was a quick turnaround. He was honest with the number of grafts I could actually get considering this would be my 4th HT. When he saw me in person, he told me the same thing. Instead of getting 2,500 from the back of my head like many other surgeons were suggesting, he advised against it and only took 1,850. The rest 500 were taken from my beard. He did the whole procedure himself. He also showed me how the beard grafts looked like and it was quite impressive. My experience with him is totally positive. I will likely go back to him in order to get 2000 grafts from my beard and implanted in my crown area. I highly recommend him. You will not be sorry at all.