33 Years Old - Istanbul, TR

My hair transplant was done at maral klinik...

My hair transplant was done at maral klinik Istanbul. And my experience was a very good one.
on day one of maral clinics drivers picked me up from the airport on time took me to a nice hotel then on day two the driver picked me up from hotel took me the clinic 15 min away .then for one hour we discussed my hair transplant and had lunch.after that the hair transplant procedure took 7 hours to complete but we did have a break.They took the maximum amount of grafts they could safely in one go from my donor area 5750 graft and transplanted it.on day three dr maral gave me a lotion and shampoo and insctructions. I must say all the people who took part in my hairtransplant were true experts on hair transplants procedures .only thing left to do now is wait for the results.

before

1st day

1st day

view day 1

day5

Not much to post but I will post pics in 15 days

today is day 15 post op

long way to go for more progress

week 9

latest pics getting pimples now but its not to bad

latest pic

5 months

5 months

6 months now

6 months

7 MONTH UPDATE PHOTO

BEFORE 7 MONTHS AND AFTER 7 MONTHS

final

its been a journey but happy with the result

1 year

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

10 out of 10 people ,honest and very courteous people. Thank you to Dr maral, Dr yesim and to all the other technician and staff at maral klinik