33 Year Old UK Male ~ FUE Surgery Maral Klinik. Turkey, TR

Hello one and all! I am writing this blog/review...

Hello one and all!

I am writing this blog/review to help those who are considering a hair transplant and looking for some real opinions.

I am a 33 year old male from Scotland, and i have grade 7 hairloss as far as i'm aware (cheers dad)! Losing my hair has affected my confidence a little, not too much, as others have stated...probably because i am vomfortable keeping my hair really short, number 1 all over. However, i would like to get some hair back and recover my long lost hairline, that would be sweet ~ help to shape my face better. The price for the surgery, including accomodation seems very reasonable, but let's wait and see until after the surgery.

I'm currently waiting to board my flight to Istanbul from Seoul, South Korea (where i work). I'm pretty much going to this Dr based on reviews i have read on this site, and so far everything seems fine. Dr Maral has responded to all of my wueries in a timely manner. I am a little nervous as i'm not really sure how it's going to play out, but YOLO ~ you only live once right. I will post pictures later when i arrive! My biggest concerns are with travelling back to Seoul with my head looking like a big red pin cussion and the appearance of red skin on my head. Chers all, and talk soon.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Maral seems like a genuine guy, no complaints so far.