30 Year Old with 3000 Grafts. Turkey, TR

I decided to go to Turkey, Istanbul for my FUE...

I decided to go to Turkey, Istanbul for my FUE hair transplant. The company name was Longevita which I saw on the internet. I decided to give them a call and one week later I was in Turkey having the transplant. The communication between me and Longevita was amazing and the whole procedure from start to finish was of a good standard. When I arrived at the airport there was someone waiting for me in a beautiful Mercedes taxi who promptly took me to my hotel. They gave me my key and I was in my room asleep in no time. The standard of the hotel was good, close to that of a British hotel and for the 80 pound it was quite sufficient.

In the morning I woke up and had breakfast in the hotel which was included in the cost. The breakfast was plenty and there was a wide range of choice. I then walked around the corner to the surgery where I met my doctor and had a quick consultation. I then paid 1340 in cash at the front desk and went straight in for the procedure.

The rooms were clean and tidy. What you would expect a doctors surgery to look like.

They had a translator on site to explain the whole procedure step by step and I felt comfortable and at ease at all times.

I laid on my front and they began to inject the back of my head with the local anaesthetic which was slightly uncomfortable but soon became numb. They then took the donor hair which took a few hours. Once this was completed I had something to eat. The food was ok!

Once finished I went back into the operating room and they began injecting the local anaesthetic on the top of my head. Once numb they made the holes in my head to receive the donor hair. Then each hair was placed into the holes one by one. In all I received 3000 grafts which took another few hours. From start to finish the who procedure from start to finish took about 8 hrs.

I was given all the tablets, shampoos and information needed and I was on my way. I stayed one more night in the hotel where I had to sleep upright which was very uncomfortable but well worth it. My head swelled up a little bit by morning. I went to see the doctor in the morning who changed my bandage. My driver was waiting to take me back to the airport.

I would highly recommend Longevita to anyone looking for a good experience. Well worth every penny. Kind and welcoming staff throughout!

£1500 pounds cash out of that I gave 80 to driver for taxis and 80 for room the rest paid for transplant.
Varies