25 Year Old from the Uk - Istanbul, Turkey

I have just finished my fat transfer procedure...

I have just finished my fat transfer procedure with Dr Metin Kerem and its only been two days and you can see a massive difference with my shape. I have an hour glass shape figure now, and perfectly peach bum.I traveled from the UK on my own and I was picked up from the airport and taken to the hotel straight away. The hotel is very modern and clean and the staff are very helpful and friendly.The next day I had my consultantion at the clinic with Dr Metin Kerem and my surgery. He was very professional and answered all of my questions. His staff were very friendly and caring. After my surgery I had nurses assisting me and make sure if I was ok. I was able to walk around after the surgery and I wasn't in much pain just discomfort. Dr Metin Kerem came to see if I was ok in the morning before I was discharged. I had a transfer ready to come and collect me to take me back to my hotel , the driver was helpful and the staff at the hotel were very supportive and they speak good English . I am very impressed with the experience I have had I risked a lot coming on my own to have surgery but never felt alone at any point. I will be coming back at some point this year definitely to have lipo on my back and arms. Dr Metin Kerem is highly recommended. I still have the garment on that Dr Metin Kerem provided so I can not see the final result yet.

More pictures

I have added more pictures of before and after fat transfer.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr Metin Kerem is very professional, he put me at ease. He is very friendly and answers all of your questions .