From Saudi Arabia but Travel to Turkey Always for Dr Bulent Plus Vacation

My sister was the one who first introduced me to...

My sister was the one who first introduced me to Dr Bulent she also has had many procedures done by Dr Bulent, I wouldn't trust anyone else with my procedures. From the very first time I walked into Dr Bulent offices I felt I was in capable hands and was impressed with all I saw. I was very thankful to his African assistant who took care of me during my whole stay she is so professional and good at her job who is now like a sister to me. I was very impressed with Dr Bulent the work he was doing at the time for Spiderweb facelift. In fact, I have travelled from out of state over the past 3 years to his office because I trust his skills, knowledge and expertise. I've had breast lift, lipo in buttocks, hips and thighs, uppers arms sculpted, eyelid surgery, fat injections into my lips. He is such a perfectionist and he does every procedure expertly. He also is the type of doctor who will explain each procedure thoroughly, and will also be very truthful about whether you should be having the procedure or not. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an incredibly gifted and talented cosmetic doctor who is passionate about his work.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Bulent is very skilled in his profession.