Butt Implants 425cc Oval at Esteworld Turkey

I had 425 cc Butt Implants at Esteworld Turkey....

I had 425 cc Butt Implants at Esteworld Turkey. this is the best desiscion I've made. Dr. Derya Aytop gave me my dream booty/body. She even gave me hips. Now I have the hourglass figure back I use to have. But after weightloss didn't had it anymore.By placing the implants in a special way she gave me hips. The clinic is beautifull and clean. I stayed 2 days in aftercare at the clinic. The price is included stay at the clinic and transfers. Ticket and hotel not included.The staff at the clinic treats you very wel. Good food also. But don't underestimate this surgery. It's painfull and hard. I'm now 2 days post op and feeling great.Walking doesn't go that well because of the hardness of the new butt. And my muscles are very stiff.

1 day post op

3 day post op..My hips and projection love it

These 4 days were verry hard. At this point I just want to fly back home. But the doctor say that I have to stay one week minimum to prevent shifting from sitting in the plain. And for best results.Also one more thing. You get so much medicines(all free of charge) . To prevent risks of complications. I'm taking three times a day 7 pills.

Before and after 3th day post op

Dr.Derya Aytop

Very good doctor, good comunication. She is straight forward and honest about your espectations and results. And verry friendly and proffesional