I Love my Dr Bulent Breasts - Istanbul, TR

Finally, after years of living with being...

Finally, after years of living with being asymmetrical, plucked up the courage to do something about it. Breastfed my 5 kids for 6-9 months each , which really took its toll and made me even more deflated & asymmetrical! I researched for a long time, to find a Surgeon who specialises in reconstruction & asymmetry, when I came across Dr Bulent Cihantimur, I knew I had my surgeon. I had my BA & BL with areola reduction done on the 1st feb at Estetik Hospital, everyone was amazing, can't fault a thing, I was anxious as I'd never had a general anaesthetic before, I've had no nausea, sickness & to my absolute amazement, apart from the tightness & feeling a bit sore initially, no pain either..! I had nothing stronger than paracetamol, which I stopped on day 2 post op. Still feeling tired & have dropped off a few times in the middle of reading something, which makes me laugh as I usually don't get 5 mins to myself to sit down! Hope the rest of my recovery is as good, I keep looking at my new boobs & can't believe they're mine! Thank you very much Dr Bulent.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bulent was very helpful and made me feel as thou I was home. Thank you very much.