Post Chemo and Radio Therapy Breasts Fat Transfer & Lypo- Amazing - Istanbul, TR

I had chemotherapy last year followed by...

I had chemotherapy last year followed by Radiotherpay where my affected breast became really hard, a solid mass because of the radiotherapy treatments. The skin was also different from the other breast. I spent months on Reals self 4/5 just looking at pictures and doing research. Having never had any cosmetic procedures before. I also had recomendation from my Gynaecologist about fat transfer to retain a natural fell and look to the breast. I didn't want implants. Finally after many conversations with Leena , patient coordinator for Dr B , I travelled for my op. By the way I enquired with about 6/7 other surgeons as well on real self and on other sites before picking Dr B. I needed to be sure and I have to say the treatment from the airport throughout to my op has been amazing.

So I had fat transfer from my stomach and back to the breasts, giving me a natural feel and look after radiotherapy and chemo. I also had sypder web treatment . I had a consultation with the Dr prior to my OP, we discussed what I wanted and he explained what was the best way to achieve . He explained what the OP would involve and after the OP I was surprised at how comfortable I felt. I stayed in the clinic and one of the nurses was checking up on me evry 30min to an 1hr over night. The clinic is in the hotel I was staying in so I was escorted back to my room in the same building by Leena and she made sure I settled before leaving. You are checked on daily until your release. The staff are so professional and very knowledgeable.

I am so happy with the results it's only 4 days post for me, but I am very comfortable and fully mobile from day 2. Observations continue with Dr B and his staff but this is the best thing I have done for myself ever. I also had the spyderweb treatment skin looks amazing and so worth it. Thanks to Dr B and his staff for a wonderful experience , this man is a magician. Very talented, and I fully recommend, get in touch Leena will help with your enquiries. I had so much information and that was very helpful.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Thanks to Dr B and his staff for a wonderful experience , this man is like a magician. Very talented, and I fully recommend, get in touch Leena will help with your enquiries. I had so much information and that was very helpful. Dr B answered my questions, asked me what I was looking to achieve and also discussed the medical as well as cosmetic effect. Amazing professionalism from all his staff in a beautiful clinic. I am incredibly happy I picked Dr B.