Sensational Care - Istanbul, TR

The joy and excitement I felt after I saw myself...

The joy and excitement I felt after I saw myself for the first time after my procedure was priceless. I was extremely satisfied because of the quality of care and knowledge. Dr. Guray and his staff make you feel good and confident in the choices you make for new yourself
Dr. Guray has been referred to me by a Turkish friend. Me and my husband travel to Turkey a lot and having a this type of a surgery in Turkey was not even in my mind. It was so coincidental we met people from Turkey via a friend and become friends with them as well. After several months i was discussing with my turkish friend that i am looking for a breast augmentation procedure. But it is expensive here and sounds kinda luxury.
My friend told that they know Dr.Guray from Turkey and he did take care of their family members and treated them sensationally.
Comfort is the most important thing for this type of operations as you can imagine. So I got Dr. Guray's email address and started to email back and forth.
I mentioned my concerns and also told that we will be in Turkey soon. He was so professional and helpful. And he was not pushy as well. He tried to help me to give best decision for me and for my family.
So eventually we did set up the appointment to a date that we will be in Turkey for vacation. To be honest I had to cancel the 1st appointment due to problems that we had our flight. But he made it sure that he will see me.
Next day we finalized the consultation and he informed me in every aspect. And after i met with him and saw how he treats his staff and his patients as well as information he provided I felt completely comfortable and decided to to the procedure.

Overall great experience! Staff was wonderful and I'm very satisfied with the results of my procedure. I was able to go on vacation of course following his directions and Dr. Guray made follow up calls with me and he even wanted to see me before we return to US.
My procedure has given me more confidence in myself. Since that time I feel more happy and health-wise everything is great.
For finance: I had my procedure + 2 people to fly to Turkey and had an amazing beach vacation for 2 weeks was still %35 cheaper than an operation I could get in US.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon