35 Year Old Women, No Kids, A32 to Start, 5'4'', 130Ibs, Healthy, Active Lifestyle

Im going to keep this short and sweet. Ive been...

Im going to keep this short and sweet.
Ive been wanting boobies for a very long time.. since I was about 16 and have been humming and hauging on the idea of going aboard. I finally stummbled upon a website called "Whatclinic" and found a company called "flyhealth" with all the wonderful reviews got excited. Not long after that I had contacted them. Her name was Ozge. She accommodated me in every way she could. She answered all my 100 questions and made me feel very confident. Still of course nervous... I booked it! I flew from Toronto, Canada to Istanbul on August 4th 2016 and Had my surgery done on August 6th 2016. Dr. Selahattin Tulunay performed my Breast augmentation procedure. There were no complications. everything as far as the days after with the pain and discomfort was all expected. The only part that was difficult was for the first 3 days were really challenging. I came alone and although Ozge did offer to help...I am a little stubborn and declined the offer lol God bless her. 6 days later I left Turkey. Since the procedure has been done. I've been very happy with no regrets. My boobs were an A32 and now are a D32. they feel and look natural and move and bounce like real boobs. The Dr. used Motiva brand. I would highly recommend Fly health to anyone. From the transportation, hotel and surgery.. I couldn't of asked for better service and comfort from all who were involved. Baris at Taksim Unique Suites is amazing! Would highly recommend the stay there. It was a 5 min walk to Taksim square and a hundred restaurants to eat from. I love Turkey, I love my new boobs and wouldn't of done any other way!
Dr. Selahattin Tulunay

Very nice man, professional and confident. Made me feel warm, welcomed and secure.