27 I Had a Boyish Figure and I Wanted to Have Curves So I Can Look Femine in my Dresses - Istanbul, TR

I have always had insecurities regarding my shape....

I have always had insecurities regarding my shape. I did not have no hip and my body was quiet straight so I looked weird in dresses. I just wanted to have a little bit of curves so I can feel secure in my clothes. My friend got her body done by dr Metin and she looked amazing so I enquiry about getting a Bbl done by him as i saw the result that my friend got and it was perfect. I am loving my new body and I feel so secure with my self now.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mertin was very professional and he explained everything in details before the surgery. He understood exactly what I wanted my body to look like. I suffer from sickle cell so he made sure he explained to me what he can and cannot do due to my sickness which was very professional as it was not about the money but he cared about my well being. The aftercare was fantastic he made sure he checked up on me everyday I was in the hospital and after I left the hospital. All the staff was supper friendly. Even when I got back to London they still checked up on me to see how I was doing. I am very happy with my result and I will highly recommend him.