25 Years Old, No Kids, Needed 6 Areas of Vaser Lipo with Bbl and Fue Hair Transplant - Istanbul, TR

My surgey will be on 30 of June, so nervous i will...

My surgey will be on 30 of June, so nervous i will be travlling all the way from sydney alone. However mcan health wasn't the cheapest but i choose the doctor based on some good reviews. I will upload some before and after pics. My surgey will be 6 areas of vaser lipo ( upper back,lower back, tummy,waist,arms, chin) +bbl and fue hair transplant.

Finally

Last week i got my surgeies done.so i had a hair transplant i think is going really good, but they shaved my hair too much. For the plastic surgeries i think the nose job is good as well my nose still swollen though needs more time. I had liposcution with bbl, so far my body looks alright my butt okay but not much different which is alright with me. I am only disappointed with my upper back the doctor didn't even touch it. So far i can say mcan health is not too bad but not the best as well i had a very bad experience at the hospital i stayed 2 nights there it was really hard to communicate with the nurses. The doctor is an amazing person and really nice and caring. He helped me alot tbh and answered all my questions. However Gul was nice as well.

Some pics i will upload more soon

Istanbul Plastic Surgeon

He is really nice and caring. i like his work so far