Amazing Hair Transplant Result with Clinicana!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I would like to share my hair transplant...

I would like to share my hair transplant experience that was performed last year at Clinicana Hair Transplant Center, in Istanbul Turkey. I was very patient to get the result as it lasted for 1 year to receive the final result. I had 4900 grafts planted and it was worth for it. (You will see my pictures below, moreover I want to go back on next month for a second session to increase the density, and even I called them to take an appointment and a lady perfectly speaking French responded, I am very pleased with this because last year I had slight difficulty with my little English)
They have a driver who comes to pick you up from the airport and takes you to the clinic to make a blood test (very clean and high-qualified hospital, even in France we don’t have that qualified hospital and close interest, I was quite surprised that I didn’t expect that much as to be honest. )
Then, after the blood test I went back to the hotel to drop off my suitcase and went out to discover the city, since the hotel and hospital were centrally located in Taksim.
The next day I was again taken to the clinic for surgery, I admit that I was very stressed at the beginning but after talking with the doctor it was much better.
So we gave the start for the operation which lasted almost 7 hours with breaks to eat meals or etc..After operation finished, I went back to the hotel to take a rest as the operation was too long, but I didn’t feel any pain.
The next morning, I was taken back to the clinic to remove my bandage and last control, and driver again drove me back to the airport.
Here is my experience at Clinicana, the result is great, I have had very good comments from many people. As they see the result, my friends and cousins also went to Clinicana to have operation.
From the beginning to the end, their follow up is perfect, they are always reachable via whatsap and it's great when you have questions.
Clinicana is the best clinic of hair transplant.
Thanks to all the wonderful team.

Clinicana Hair Transplant Center