Amazing Breast Augmentation Experience - Istanbul, TR

The clinic patient coordinator is answering very...

The clinic patient coordinator is answering very fast and in details. This was a plus for me. Dr. Ozge was polite,kind and professional. He guided me towards the right decission about type of implant and the size. I felt listened. Fears and concerns were always elimated by him and all the clinic staff. What I really appreciate is that the patient coordinator came with me to the hospital.She translated everything and took care of me even when I woke up from anesthesia she was next to me and waiting.
My breasts are healing well and they are looking amazing. I recommend him to every person I talk to.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Sincerely answering all your questions ( even the dummiest ones) listen your expectations and try to understand and explain in details what could be the best for you. I did not feel alone or neglected during my stay in Istanbul.My doctor was always in touch with me when needed.Thanks for the passionate work.