40 Year Old Male, Hair Transplant, FUE 2500 grafts, PRP, Adem Ve Havva - Istanbul, Turkey

My hair line has been receding for 20 years and I...

My hair line has been receding for 20 years and I decided to now move forward with a permanent solution. First I read reviews and then visited a local Hair transplant doctor, this was discouraging because of cost and the doctor encouraging me to buy a laser cap, Rogaine and Proscar. He even said I may need an additional operation ( it felt more like a sales pitch then a doctor trying to help his patient)

Because this experience with a local doctor (and price) I sought reviews for over seas clinics. After contact a few I decided to book a flight and schedule the procedure with Adem Ve Havva in Istanbul Turkey with Dr. Kurt. Her staff was 100% professional, communication was very good, they picked me up from the airport and the accommodations were located within the same location as her office. The hotel was 4 or 5 star and they made every step of this endeavor as easy as possible.

While I was in Istanbul I spoke with a few other people that had hair transplants all of which were slightly less expensive. But I feel that for me this was the best possible option and knowing what I know now I would not have gone elsewhere.

2 months FUE- istanbul Turkey Dr. Kurt

New hairs growing

4 month post op

8 months Post FUE 2500

Hey guys, long story short. It works, it looks great, it was worth the money and the only reason why I'm posting this is because if it wasn't for realself.com I wouldn't have had it done, and I'm super happy. Thank you RealSelf
Dr. Kurt

Dr. Kurt seemed to really care about me as a patient and addressed every concern and question. My review is above, but I really believe this is a top notch outfit and I would strongly recommend them. Also they followed up with me several times, I even got a text when I landed back home. They went above and beyond my expectations.