4500 Grafts FUE my Perfect Hair Transplant RESULT After 10 Months. Cosmedica Clinic (Dr. Acar and Dr. Cinik) Turkey, Istanbul

Hello. My name is Dino. I want to write about my...

Hello. My name is Dino. I want to write about my hair transplant story. One year ago I found the clinic on the internet and decided to go to there. I am talking about Cosmedica Clinic in Istanbul Turkey. There are 2 doctors Dr. Levent Acar and Dr. Emrah Cinik. Both of them perform on the surgery with their team. I searched in independent hair forums and saw the results and was excited . Also I contacted with the clinic. One girl (their assistant) explained me everything. How many grafts I need, how can I come and price of course.
I went. They took me from the airport to my hotel for a rest. Then they took me from the hotel to the hospital. I met with the both doctors. They had a consultation to me and drew my front hairline. Doctors told me 4500 grafts with FUE technique will give me a good result with a full coverage. Then they did a blood test to me. After then I got my hair transplant surgery. In the surgery I didn't feel any pain. Tomorrow I went to the hospital for control. I was scaring about my hairs. But they told me that for one days your hairs is normal. Then I had free time and went to the shopping. Next day I went to the hospital for washing my hairs. They washed my hairs and explained me how I can wash at home. They gave me medicines too. And last time I met with my doctors, they gave me advice what can I do after go back home and went to the airport directly. After surgery for 2 months my hairs was falling down. And I was so angry. But they told me that this is normal, I should wait till the end of year. Now I am really happy with my end results. And my hairs is really good. I am really thankful to my doctors and their best team. They are so kind and so professional. Now no one understand that I have hair transplant it looks natural. I am very satisfied with density.
Dr.Acar and DR. Cinik

I am satisfied %100. And really comment to everybody. Price and expect quality cannot be better than this!