43 Years Old...Much Needed Hair Transplant. Istanbul, TR

"I am 43 yrs old and had a completely bald head....

"I am 43 yrs old and had a completely bald head. Needed 2 sessions 6 months apart. Just finished the second session on the 21st of March. It has been a long but very satisfying experience. The first session was for the top of the head and the progress went exactly as explained to me. When I went for the second session (for the crown), the top already had a very good growth. All this at a fraction of the price I would have paid in Switzerland.

It was a very personal experience. Aytac Karadut took personal interest in making sure everything was organized before my arrival. A good/clean 4* hotel was booked for my arrival. He came personally the next morning to pick me up and take me to the Clinic. The Clinic itself was small, clean and organized. At the clinic, the doctor and the technicians were were very friendly and professional. They tried to make the experience as painless as possible (Only part of pain is the Anesthesia injections to begin with ). The staff really seemed to enjoy what they were doing and tried to involve me in their discussions whenever it was possible. I was initially told that for a second procedure, they could do about 2000-2500 grafts and would last about 5 hours. However, the doctor saw that my tissue was good and decided to keep going and finally did 3500 grafts lasting 8 hours. They were not being paid more....so it was just their dedication. In total I have had 7800 grafts in the 2 sessions combined and that is an extremely good result knowing that my donor area was not all that great.
I have a completely different look now...would definitely recommend to anyone who has hair problems.
The price was unbeatable - Euro 1590 (Including 2 nights in the hotel, transfer to and from airport and clinic + a shampoo) Not a single extra penny charged."

Hair Transplant