27, Single , TUMMY TUCK Life Changing Experience - Istanbul, TR

Since i know how it feels to wait for good reviews...

Since i know how it feels to wait for good reviews id like you give you one .. my treatment was fantastic .. after looking up clincs for long time i ended up choosing Dr.metin's clinic and it was one of the best choice ive made in my life .. after losing lots of weight i decided to go for tummy tuck and arm lift procedures. My surgery was on 27 May and im almost 2 month post surgery and and couldnt feel any better .. the healing is going very well and no complications. Dr.Karem is a brilliant surgeon for someone at his age . From the first meeting , thru surgery and post surgery! Honst and professional i strongly recommend this clinic if you are looking for the same treatment!
The clinic is very elegant and clean . Located far for the rush of Istanbul. The people work there are so kind and sweet. They took care of me thru this journey. Special thanks to ferve who still checking on me and my health providing help if i ever needed even after i left the country.
I cant wait to go there for phase 2 of what i call life changing experience soon
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Metin is a fantastic surgeon. Very friendly and professional and his work is piece of art i totally recommend him and im definitely going back for phase 2