25 Years Old Aestimed Clinic Hair Transplant Experience - Istanbul, TR

I was having a lots of problems with my hairs and...

I was having a lots of problems with my hairs and started to find treatments that how could I cure them and then I find on Internet about aestimed clinic.i contact them by email and then they help me with all.i use to contact them like 15 times a day or even more but they were always helpful they never had a problem.i send them my pictures via WhatsApp and made a appointment.i came here in Istanbul and they have someone here to pick me up from the airport he was really friendly and caring.we came to the hotel a great relaxing atmosphere and a friendly staff.its near to the airport and the hospital.i had my transplantation it was a great experience the doctor and the staff they are great they look after me a lot.the operation was even successful what I thought I really feel conformable.great after care as well .Thanks aestimed clinic.
aestimed clinic

Amazing,great,helpful and friendly explain me a lot aftercare and the transplantation was quite amazing a great team with great results.