24 Years Old, from Germany, FUE Hair Transplantation. Istanbul, TR

Hello Guys, I'd like to tell you my experience...

Hello Guys, I'd like to tell you my experience with Maral Hair Klinik in Istanbul. My problems with my hair began very early at the age of 16. I alwalys felt uncomfortable. 2 of my collegues made a FUE transplantation last year at Maral Hair. I saw the result months later and made my own research, so finally I decided to contact via the Website the Clinic. It was so easy: I wrote a Mail, then sent them my photos, I chose a date for the transplantation and sent finally my flight information. At the airport a really friendly driver waited for me and drove me to the Hotel naer the Clinic. Till this time i didn't pay anything, not even for the Hotel in Levent. So i think they really trust in their guests. After a breakfast the next morning, the same driver took me to the Clinic. There i was very positively welcomed by the Team and Dr. Tugrul Maral, who is the head of the Clinic. He explained me the procedure and what they were going to do. After that they started with the treatment. Firstly: You get some pills and injections in your head, so you dont notice anything or feel any pain during the session. Normally i hate pain, but honestly it didn't hurt, not even a little bit. We made also a break for lunch and continued later. It's not a problem to make more breaks if you want. The last session of the transplantation was very comfortable, because i watched a lot TV so i did'nt notice how fast the time flew. After the transplantation the driver brought me to the Hotel. I got a special neckholder to sleep as comfortable as possible but to be honest you have to be very careful in the first night. The transplantated area looks a little bloody but don't be scared it really doesn't hurt. The next 2 days you take some pills which they give you and you also need to be careful with your hair. It isn't allowed to wash your hair before 3 days. The next morning after breakfast the driver brought me the last time to Dr. Tugrul Maral and he gives you the last clues for good results. Afterwards the driver brought me to the airport.
I' ll sent pictures of my head and will continue showing you the development.

As you can see, i signed up again wirh another profile, because i didnt knew my password, but because i uploaded the picture in an upload-site realself deleted it. Now i know my password again for my account. In the following youll see my progress with my hair.

2 weeks Post Op

14th April was the transplantation

This was 2.5 months Post Op

This was almost 4 months post Op

This picture was an 21th August, so 4 months and a week post op

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Very competent and friendly.