Revision Lip Lift in Istanbul

I had bullhorn lip lift in Germany 3 years ago...

I had bullhorn lip lift in Germany 3 years ago with no sucsess???? also as you can see in my picture the scar was not hidden properly under my nose. The distance between my nose and my lip was 2 cm. and the surgeon was very conservative he removed only 3 mm. Since then I was very unhappy with the result.. And I've research lip lift, and consulted with a few doctors in London,and Istanbul. Finally I have decided to have revision lip lift with prof.Gursel Turgut today. I'm very excited, wish me luck girls.??

First day of my surgery

I had earlobe reduction as well as revision bullhorn lip lift yesterday late afternoon. It was done under twilight sedation in the hospital. I was kind of awake, hearing everything ,knowing what's going on, but not feeling any pain. That was great,???? They gave me painkiller before I left the hospital. I had a very comfortable sleep without any pain. My upper lip was very swollen this morning, I put ice over my lips every 30 min. Apart from that no problem so far. I will keep informing you girls.????????

Photos from surgery day and day after

Day 2 still pretty swollen

My columella looks much better after the procedure. And I hope it will stay as it is after the swelling gone down.. Still no tooth show at the moment. My lip corners looked down but I will have Botox to correct them in a few days. I was prescribed painkillers and antibiotics. I'm on antibiotics but no need for painkiller at all. I have got follow up appointment with my doctor tomorrow. I will keep informing you all.
Prof.Gursel Turgut