LONGEVITA - Can U Share Ur Experiences Please - Istanbul, Turkey

I will be having various cosmetic and dental...

I will be having various cosmetic and dental procedures organised by this company Longevita. Have been reading quite some bad reviews and I'm having cold feet ???????????? I did Skype conference call with Dr Altug and the coordinator Orcun who are both nice but I wonder if anyone of you have had anything done with the fore mentioned surgeon. Please advise..

Hair transplant + rhinoplasty + upper blepharoplasty + lateral canthoplasty + fat transfer to face + chin implant + lip implant

Gosh.. after a year of research and hundreds of emails.. I finally made it to Istanbul today. Arrived at 12:30pm, the chauffeur was already waiting and he drove me to the hotel.. check in briskly and off we went to my consultation.

I was pleasantly surprised how very at ease Dr Kerem made me feel.. he isn't this run of the mill plastic surgeon that sells just to get more money out of you but he only does thing which he feels aesthetically beneficial.. we discussed previously some procedures and ended up with a revised plan for the facial surgeries.. originally I wanted a jaw implant but after lengthy discussion, we came to a conclusion that instead of making my jaw more prominent, it would make my face appear larger.

Will keep u guys posted.. 05/12 will be my hair transplant and 07/12 facial procedures... wish me luck!!!!! No pain no beauty y'all... ;))))
dr Metin Kerem

very professional, warm and realistic..