Hair Restoration With Incredible Cost. Istanbul, TR

Hello everyone, I am a German engineer living in...

Hello everyone,

I am a German engineer living in Turkey. I found this clinic via Realself and recently went for an operation myself.

After a consultation on the phone, I decided to give to a shot. The doctor told me I had Norwod 7 hair loss which is a very advanced hair loss pattern, so he recommended at least 2 sessions and maybe a 3rd session for some final touch-ups.

After the first operation, they told me I had 5000 grafts. They will also get another 3000 to 3500 grafts in the session. I am not sure about the results yet but I will be posting them for the next 3 years !

Pre Operation Pictures

Here are my pre operation pictures taken at the clinic. They were taken right before the operation.

Post Operation Pictures

Here are the post operation pictures. The operation went pretty smoothly and everything was fine.

I appreciate that they transfer everyone with very high quality cars and take care of everything from accommodation to meds and shampoos. They even provided me with a stylish,comfortable hat after the surgery!

2 weeks update

I have taken these photos very recently. So it's been around 2 weeks now.

Please tell me how it looks, this is my first operation and i cant judge it.

1 Month Update

I am kind of lazy to take my pictures, sorry for my behavior guys. These are the last pictures taken I could find. They were around 1 month after the operation.

Update

although i have been getting emails from you guys, I didn't want to update it until now. most of the progress has happened in the last month anyway.

i will send another update in 2 months. i think i will have a second session to cover the top area. we will see...

8 Month Update

This is the 8 month results. In order to cover the top area, I might have a second session in two months.

Second Hair Transplant , Hopefully More Hair, More Coverage

I just had a second session with Dr. Maral today. Soon, I will upload more photos. Maral told me I have a good donor area and it was the right decision for me to decide on second HT.

Second Hair Transplant Pre Pictures

It's been 2 weeks since my second surgery. These are the pre-operation pictures. I had a very short hair cut, but it still looks good.

In this operation, 3500 more grafts are taken to cover my top area. It was much easier than the first one. Doctor said my donor area looks pretty good although they were able to extract 5000 in the first operation. Even a short hair cut covers the area very easily.

The team was the same team who had done my surgery a year ago. I will send more pictures with the progress.

Second Hair Transplant 2 Week Post Op Pictures

3500 more grafts into crown area. My newly transplanted hair started to fall off but the hair from my previous HT is still growing. My donor area is healing fast and getting much better everyday. I will try to send another update soon.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

The doctor was very friendly and professional. He, patiently, answered all of my questions.