Hair Transplant is Great - Turkey

Reviewed 17 Apr 2016...

Reviewed 17 Apr 2016

"Hello i don't usually write reviews unless i had a bad experience or a great experience! Arenamed is a highly experienced place for transplant if you're thinking about it!! I have spent well over two years lookimg around and doubting the results and all that but then i went for arenammed because Ergun the guy who i contacted was very comfortable talking to and their pictures were outstanding!
Starting from the guy who picked me up at the airport he was very funny and had a genuine smile all the time on his face ! The hotel wasnt bad but its very close to the clinic and thats what you need when you finish the operation! Its a very caring team and young and they are all beautiful and passionate about their career ! The people who operated on me were Wogan and cristina I absolutely loved them they didnt get tired after 8 hours and they do care for the details ! First 10 mins were little painfull but no pain no gain! After that no pain! There was another doctor who opened the canals i forgot his name but hes great in what he does too! So your very lucky if you get them ! The best !! I didn't expect to have a great results like this it looks very full ! Anyways thanks alot for taking alll the time i needed so i can look great and special thanks to Onur the guy who drove me to the airport and after the operation he is just LOVELY even though his english is little but language is nothing when you deal with a very warm and sweet people like him ! I honestly and strongly recommend this clinic to anyone who consider having a hair transplant ! Thank you again for making me happy again arenamed

Day 4

Its my forth day it still looks great even though people say why they took the hair line further up ! The thing is ,they did draw the line more down but i didnt want it and insisted to go up ! Why? So i can have a thicker fuller look and we can always add more next year but for now i dont want a thin lookimg hair line so i was bold and that looks great and full to me and im happy with it !

Day 7

Scabs are still there theres a little pain in the back but advil is great !

12 days post op

Its my 11th day after hair transplant ijust washed it with baby johnston shampoo lol and that what it looks like !

Day 12

Scabs are coming out alot i dont know what to think ????

Day 16

This is what day 16 post op looks like !

Day 21

Day 26

10 weeks

Its my 10th week i dont know what to think ????

Before photo

3 months post op

Cristina and Wogan

Great team very friendly and Very into their job and no joke ! They want to help you getting your best honestly!