37 Years Old,from Bangladesh - Istanbul, TR

Hi its really neede a lot of courage for me to...

Hi its really neede a lot of courage for me to take this decision. I have done it through Longevita,Turkey. This agency is affiliated with Astethica Clinic. I had 3200 grafts in a single session,today is 7th day post operative. So far no bleeding,minor swelling but still got little pain. So far so good,waiting to see the final result.

Got an Infection after 3 weeks

I got an infection ,since I am very far from Turkey so I consulted local Dr. They had to clean the puss and ultimately removed 20-30 grafts...other places are okey. I still do not know why I was infected as I handled things very clean. I want to know can my infection effect the result on area around? The doc had to press the area around to clean the area...so may this effect the growth out there?

After Infection image

Now my infection is over,but I am suffering for severe shock loss in donor area. Here I post my present state of sculp.But now I am embarassed with patchy lost hair spots at the rear of my head. Longevita is regularly in touch...but still if friends can share some experiances,would be better.

Its 7th week running...is it pimples?

since day before yesterday I started encountering a new problem.Left forward recipient area just above the forhead I was feeling some pain,and I discovered its beneath the skin. It does not look like pumples but when I pressed it there dischaged a lot of puss followed by a single hair.Today just beside that another happed, I did the same and cleaned.Soon after the puss is out the area is getting normal. Its 7th week running what is actually going on can anyone please share?

Three months 10days now

I can see a great growth all over the areas. But definitely the area I had infection has no growth. However, some of the place seems to have thinner density. Can somebody guide me regarding hair growth timeline(approximate). Thanks everybody.

now about to step over 4th month

Hi...all.I can see some positive change!but growth is not equal every where.

3months 23days...

see more..
Trichologist Kazim Sipahi

very well behaved and smiling.