3100 Grafts with Maral Clinic, Istanbul

I had been concerned about my hair loss for the...

I had been concerned about my hair loss for the past couple of years. I was looking for an affordable and effective option so I came across Dr. Maral. We exchanged a few emails and I decided to go ahead and book my flights. I was really stressed at first but then I arrived at the airport and the driver was already waiting for us. He carried our bags and took us to the hotel. We got to the hotel and a staff member welcomed us and took our bags to the room. We were amazed as this was not what we expected. The room was clean, in good condition and the fridge was full of drinks. We were given clear instructions about the breakfast and the visit to the clinic.

The driver picked us up straight after breakfast and took us to the doctor. We had a coffee outside and met the team. The assistants were really friendly and spoke good English. They took us upstairs and drew a nice hairline that needed no correction. I was given instructions about the operation process and this has really calmed me down. Furthermore, I really trusted the assistant’s opinion as everyone there said that she is an expert (especially in fixing hairlines) and has over 10 years experience. The whole operation lasted about 5 hours as we decided to take it easy because I was the only client that day. We took frequent breaks and talked for some time, which was relaxing and enjoyable. What struck me was that there was dinner and they also offered it to the person who came with me. We ate some tasty food and carried on with the operation.

The only part of the operation that was a painful were the injections but the rest was quite pleasant J The assistants were singing and talking to each other, which made me even more relaxed. Dr. Maral overlooked the operation and checked the quality and quantity of the grafts. He is certainly the nicest doctor I have ever met. After the operation I was given a lot of medication and the travel pillow. The next day we were picked up as agreed and met the doctor in his clinic. He gave me clear and comprehensive information about aftercare and also gave me some special post-op shampoo that I should start using tomorrow.

It seems to me that money is not the only reason he is working. We needed to exchange some money but couldn’t find the exchange cantor so Dr Maral exchanged it for us at an incredible rate and just said ‘ I don’t charge commission’ which was really funny and also nice of him. Anyway, I am back to my country now and I will be waiting for the results and I shall post a photo every two weeks so that you get an idea of the progress. So far so good ! 10/10 !

8 days post op update-

The scabs are coming off and the hair looks soo good. I am waiting for it to shed as it is apparently normal. No grafts were lost and no bleeding so that's a good sign

Day 11

Still looking good :) All of the scabs have fallen off now

3rd month

This is the exactly the 3rd month post op. The red point is a spot, so nothing to worry about. Could anyone tell me whether this is what I should be expecting so far?

4th Month

I've lost my phone so I had to take a photo with my web cam therefore it's low quality. I will try to get a better photo later. What do you think?

5th Month

I've cut my hair so much yesterday and I really regret it ! It looked much better than this photo (bear in mind that this photo is low quality and the result is probably not as good as you see on here, I will upload a high definition photo before the haircut later on). The right side (from my perspective) is still lagging very much behind - I hope that it will pick up soon. Once again, thank you guys so much for your support

6th Month

Today is exactly 6 months. I am happy with the result so far. I like my hair to be this length because I am an active person and I do not like styling it each time after playing sports + it dries quicker.

4 and a half months

4 and a half months after haircut

6 months

Found a better camera; 6 months

Happy 7 months!

Hey everyone! Looks much much better now ! I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I will reply to all the messages you've sent me soon :)

8 months

It's almost 8 months. Things are looking good !

1 Year

This photo is just after having a shower. I don't usually wear my hair like this but it shows how good the HT was.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Just as described in my post- SUPERB!