Very Happy Lady - Istanbul, TR

From my very first contact with Ferve this process...

From my very first contact with Ferve this process was professional and smooth, all my questions where answered with a quick response, and options were always given, it took me about 8 weeks to arrange a suitable date for my fat transfer on meeting Dr Kerem (the day before my procedure was to take place) he was very realistic and I found this reassuring I'm 5.7in and weigh 58kg so he didn't have much fat to work with he took his time to explain everything he planned to do in the procedure which was way beyond my expectations he actually remolded me he took fat from my upper and inner legs my knees back and waist and put all into my buttocks with fantastic result's. I stayed at the nightingale hospital for 1 night and the treatment from the hospital staff was also
very friendly and professional the hospital is clean and well kept. I was sore and bruised for a few weeks after the op but the day after leaving the hospital i was out and about exploring Istanbul and what a fantastic place.
I am not a rich woman and getting older I had some real confidence issues going to Dr Kerem has helped me emancely in how I view myself and the procedure was affordable I honestly don't believe I could have gotten a better treatment in UK.
So am I satisfied 100% would I recommend 100% am I going back 100% in all a fantastic service from all. From start to finish very professional helpful and welcoming, Ferve is fantastic she will organise anything you need ie airport transfers hotel, Fatos (scrub nurse) looks after you well and Dr Kerem well his a genius and I thank you all for everything and hope to see you all soon.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr kerem is an extremely professional doctor realistic honest and a genuinely a nice man who just so happens to be a genius