Butt Implants - Istanbul, Turkey

I had wanted a big bum now for ages and booked my...

I had wanted a big bum now for ages and booked my surgery 6 months ago with comfort zone surgery - istanbul turkey. I'm so glad iv done it but have to admit the pain is not nice. But looking in the mirror now I cannot believe it's my body looking back at me! Would never go to a different surgeon now. I think the pain is more to do with the lipo I had on my lower back than the actual implants themselves, they just feel like they are stretching into place but I cannot sit on them and have only done so to eat for 2 minutes max. Other than that I'm lying on my tummy. Getting up to stand up from the bed is so painful but walking is not painful and gives me a release from the pain but can't walk for too long or I feel sick! Only 2 days post op and I am so happy with results already just wishing the pain to go day by day now! As have been a baby sobbing a lot lol. If anyone's got any questions feel free to ask me :)

I honestly would highly recommend if anybody is thinking of getting buttock implants to go to comfort zone surgery from the help of Engin asking any questions I need to ask he will answer them quickly for you. You have free transfers so no taxis, and meals all included the staff at the luxury villa were lovely especially Mary. They not only took care of me but my boyfriend too which was so nice. The hospital was clean and the nurses were helpful and friendly. The surgeon is one of the loveliest people iv ever met and a very clever surgeon too. I no people get scared to travel away for cosmetic surgery but honestly I had no worry at all everything is taken care of for you. I would advise to bring somebody with you just for comforting and extra help when needed.

Surgeon showed my new body

Surgeon came to see me just before I was about to go home and took off my garment and dressings etc and I could not believe how good my bum looked, and my waist has shrunk already too. I kept just staring in disbelief that that was my new bum! I ended up hugging the surgeon and telling him how happy I was and he was so happy too. I actually nearly cried when he left lol as he's literally been like a blessing to me his work is absolutely amazing. Will post more pics when home and when can take garment off :)

Plane journey home

I was absolutely dreading the plane journey home and then 4 hour car journey home from airport sat on my bum on plane and no pain couldn't believe it.. Then on car journey on way back I sat and didn't lie down and was absolutely fine didn't even need to use the donut pillow in the end! I am so so glad i chose the right place and surgeon to go with.. I feel so happy :)

4 days post op

Iv woke up in very bareable pain and can walk up and down stairs lie on my back lie on my side and my front and also been carrying my daughter etc but obviously resting a lot and lying down as much as possible.. Showed my mum what I looked like without my garment on and she was impressed! Will post more photos soon

Another pic

Soooo happy just need swelling and bruising to go down on hips and back

Profile position

First shower

I had my first proper shower today 5 days post op and I feel so much better and also could not see the incision scars at all I actually had to guess where to clean the area as could not see them lol! So happy with the fact that you can't see the scars at all

6 days post op

Yesterday I went on a 45 minute car journey to a restaurant and back with no problems at all wearing normal clothes. Yes I was walking slower than everyone else but I was only 6 DAYS post op!! I kept asking my boyfriend 'does my bum look big in this' hahaha

7 days post op

I'm going to take less strong pain killers today and see how I feel with it.. Woke up and for the first time had no problem getting out of bed just jumped straight out, not going to lie around allll day today I'm going to try clean and tidy the house as I'm weird and find it therapeutic lol... Apparently the first 10 days are the worst then after that it gets better and better for you. I'm allowed to drive today but don't think I feel ready myself to do that yet

Week after pic

You can see bruising from lipo on left of back still :( but apart from bruising everything else is fine :)

Back to normality

Today I went about doing what I normally do minus the gym. So I went shopping and drove with no problems whatsoever and felt so good to be doing stuff instead of just lying around.. I miss going to the gym so bad and going to try get myself back some time next week but only training upper body I will not be using my bum or legs for any excersise. Not taken any photos today/night but will do tomorrow. What I will say though is I can tell my bum has got comfortable and it feels and looks better and bigger. My bum does swallow up my underwear now hahaha although it sounds good it's really annoying having a constant wedgie lol! Feeling very good though and feel nearly normal again. Yay!

New pics

Ok so my new gym leggings arrived so it gave me an excuse to take a few pics so here's a new pic :)

1 week 5 days post op

Still bruised and swollen but loving my results. Here's a few pics for the ladies asking for more :-)

2 weeks and 1 day post op

Went to the gym for the first time today with no problems and I loved it :) yes I felt knackered afterwards but I was so proud of myself to push myself to go back to the gym and thank god I had no problems! Took a few pics in the gym toilet lol that I will upload.

White skinny jeans

Here's a pic of me in jeans for the girls who asked :) had to squeeze in to them lol!

Proper photo of my bum

Updating this photo to show you girls now that all my bruising and swelling has basically gone, I love my bum so much :)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but there's been nothing to update about!! Here's a photo of me in a black dress :-) I just love my bum so much!!! Going back in a few weeks to get my boobs bigger and scars made smaller. Can't wait!! I trust my surgeon so much I no he's going to do an amazing job!

Sorry this is the photo of the black dress!

Pic in hotpants

Took a photo in hotpants today, very happy with results :-)

new pics

Love my new bum so much excuse dirty mirror x

pic in shorts

love the shape of my bum In a dress!

new pic

Dr Mete Aksu

The second I spoke to my surgeon at the consultation I knew i was in good hands he made me feel much less nervous and even gave me lipo free of charge to the flanks (love handles) and back because I wanted a big dpi into my butt implants, he knew exactly what to do and by looking at my wish pic he did everything he could to get the result I wanted.