400cc Butt Implants - Istanbul, Turkey

Okay so i really should have written this review...

Okay so i really should have written this review sooner but only recently jumped onto real self.

so my decision to have butt implants was kinda impulsive , I've dreamt of having a big booty for so long now but it kinda felt like it would never happen , anyways managed to get the money together.

i emailed some surgeons from what clinic simply to fond out the price .
i literally accepted to have my surgery done with the first person that called with a quote , i literally had no idea how the process worked and i thank god that i actually had a decent surgeon , it could have all gone so horribly wrong due to me being naive.

So in april this year i travelled to istanbul , i had breast implants fat transfer to my lips and butt implants.

i had 400cc round under the muscle implants. i will add my bum was never flat to start off with i always had a little something there.

i am happy with the size however not a great fan of the surgeon herself but her work is good. I really should have had lipo and bbl aswell as now I'm going to have fat transfer to my hips and top of my butt as the shape itself is not that great.
Dr. Imran Ileri