19 Years of Age, No Kids, Had Slightly Tuberous Breast's Needed Breast Augmentation - Turkey, TR

I had my surgery done with Dr Kamran Efendiolgu he...

I had my surgery done with Dr Kamran Efendiolgu he is a very skillful and trustable doctor he really does know hes stuff and i am extremely happy with hes work and effort he has put in. I would defiantly recommend him to anyone.

At a young my breasts have never grown i went to many doctors and they also said they had no more chance of growing, i also had tuberous breast but not a severe case i weren't one of these girls who wanted mega huge breast's just something so i can feel more comfortable in my own skin i was a 32 AA and that had never changed. i could never get undressed comfortably even in front of my own mother thats how insecure i was. My dad decided he wanted a hair transplant in the hospital Dr Kamran works at with another doctor, which is how i came across Dr Kamran after viewing some of hes work and researching i some how knew i could trust Dr Kamran. I then arranged to go ahead with him on the consultation day where he also did my surgery also, it's like i didn't have to speak much, he knew exactly what i wanted and desired and told me what is best and what he could do in which he did do an excellent job. Thank you Dr Kamran. :)
Turkey Plastic Surgeon