45 Years Old - Istanbul, TR

I checked different options for hair transplant in...

I checked different options for hair transplant in Europe and elsewhere. I sent some email and messages. The most convincing and prompt were answers from Aestimed (Istanbul - Turkey), where they gave me most information, without pushing me to the decision of hair transplant.
I was accommodated in 4 star nice discrete hotel close to the clinic and airport (2 x night stay in hotel is included in price). Mr. Aytac, who received me in the morning explained me every my concern about the operation. He was really helpful with everything ( several time he offered me tea outside the clinic).
The operation went smoothly, thanks to Mrs. Suna, who was doctor performing the operation. The nurse assisting her was as well very kind.
During long procedure (6 h) I felt just a little pain during the incision of anesthetic. Other then this there were no discomfort. Aytac, who organised everything, checked on me, every half an hour.
Next day, I had a post operative review, where they consult me with post operative procedures. After I was taken to the hotel/airport.
I received some messages from them as well after I left (they checked if everything is ok).
Will get back to the forum in 6 months after the results will be close to final.
Excellent job Aestimed team.
Dr. SUNA

Mrs. Suna was very much concentrated on her work. Based on examination of my scalp she proposed me solution, that she thought will be most effective for the thickening of my natural hairline. We agreed, how many graft should we harvest for the results I wanted. I highly recommend you request this doctor.