24 Years Old and Finally Happy:) - Israel, IL

I had my first surgery in the age of 20, i have a...

I had my first surgery in the age of 20, i have a wonderfull year with my 285 cc, (size large C) and then i start to understand what i have done to myslef. First , before the surgery i had a beautiful breast, like all my friends waned to have, the age of 20 is a crazy period, you really don't know what you want so i think it was a movie that i watch and decided i want implants! After some time i look at myself and didn't like the 'image' that the breast gave me, i didn't feel like a girl in my age and i stopped doing any sports. The removed them was the best decision of my life, im happy as i never was i make the people i love; my friend, family and boyfriend so happy because im finally myself again, my skin and my breast looks perfect even my boyfriend (that said "he likes big breast") think that's the best thing i ever done, i feel healthy. ??Recommended!!! Implants out natural is back! Im sorry about my English this isn't my language i hope i helped someone.
Dr k