Laser Hair Removal from Beard Arms Perianal and Armpits Beauty and Melody, Upper Street - Islington, GB

Hi everyone! Thought I'd pop a review up on laser...

Hi everyone! Thought I'd pop a review up on laser hair removal. It can be so prices, there are so many options and it's a bit overwhelming, especially for those of us on low incomes! I'm a tiny bit shy sharing this all on line with strangers, BUT, strangers helped me by sharing, so it's time I 'passed on' the favour!
So firstly, why the procedure? Well, I'm a camp gay man, I sometimes do drag, I have quite a feminine identity, so I really enjoy being hairless. Waxing shaving etc is just painful, expensive and unrewarding so let's check this out!
I got the deal off groupon at beauty and melody in Islington.
£400 for 6 sessions, full arms, armpits and beard and perianal, I paid an additional £219 to include buttocks and hands. ( excuse me if I don't include all the photos!????????)
The first trip was abortive, I had only shaved with electric clippers. The therapist explained this would result in the skin surface burning and the follicle being untouched, so I was rebooked for 7th July.
The clinic was clean. The therapists were really professional, very at ease, and made me feel comfortable even when zapping my bum!
The procedure was largely painless except for the beard area.
I expect to see the hair shedding in about 1 week, at the moment it's stubbly, almost like I'd never had anything done at all.
5 more treatments to go, every 6 weeks.
Nb, I'm also having to use sunblock and avoid sunbathing. I think it can be quite damaging to your skin to combine sun exposure and laser exposure.

Monica is very good company, at times we relaxed in quiet, at time ps we drifted into some really interesting and engaging conversations!