Results Were More What I Expected - Islandia, NY

Im 32 y o female with very complicated nose that...

Im 32 y o female with very complicated nose that was broken in 2 places including my nose tip that made my nose look crooked. I went to a few different doctors to get evaluated and most of them told me not to expect much. Then I got referred to Cameo center and after meeting with Dr. Blyer I started to believe that my nose can be fixed. The results of my surgery was more then I expected and finally I got my confidence back! My whole experience with Cameo surgery was outstanding-I felt like a part of the family there. Huge thank you to Dr Blyer and his team! If you really uncertain about your situation please go there,this doctor is definitely number 1 in my book!
Long Island Physician

Dr Blyer gave me my confidence back and made me feel very comfortable in my own skin,he is very caring and highly professional,he has this confident calming energy around him that instantly gives you trusting goof feeling,he understands and read your emotions and go extra mile to make you happy as a doctor.I felt in very good hands when I went into surgery even I was very scared.